International Agile Leader™
Last Updated October 2019, Version 1.0Enroll Now - $295 USD
About the IAL™ Program
Agile. Scrum. Backlogs. Sprints.
You've heard the buzzwords as you talk to your teams.
You've seen them on resumes from industry and college hires.
You've read about them in technical articles.
As a company leader, you may know what these terms mean, but you may also have wondered: are these just buzzwords? Why is everyone talking about them? And what impact can they have on my business' bottom line?
The Scrum experts at International Scrum Assembly have created this program to answer your questions. It shows how Scrum, the popular modern project management framework, can transform your business, including:
- Reducing project costs by managing change.
- Increasing customer satisfaction through frequent delivery and communication
- Explaining why Scrum is the best choice for modern business projects.
- Showing communication strategies to gain support from company leaders.
- Discussing Scrum with your product teams for maximum engagement.
- Outlining keys steps in a smooth Agile transformation.
- Describing the benefits of formal Scrum training and Scrum certification.
International Scrum Assembly is your partner along the way, providing training and certification in all aspects of Scrum project management. The experts at International Scrum Assembly have delivered hundreds of projects using Scrum techniques. Put their experience and knowledge to work as you transform your business using Scrum.
Curriculum of the IAL™ Program
Note: Unlike many of our other programs, training for IAL is restricted to registered students. Your training will be unlocked upon your registration.
- Understanding the Agile Manifesto
- Why is Agile Taking Over?
- A Walkthrough Of Modern Agile Frameworks
- What Projects are Suitable for Agile?
- How does Scrum Manage Change?
- Where does Scrum Work Best?
- How Do I Introduce Scrum to My Organization?
- Execution of Agile Transformation
- Scrum Training and Certification for Your Organization
IAL™ Certification Data Sheet
- Program Cost: $295 USD
- Type of questions: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 30
- Passing score: 20 correct answers
- Open book: Yes, with links to related content in the book.
- Pre-requisites: None
- Language of the exam: English
- Language of the certificate: English
- Duration of the exam: No restrictions. Typically takes 2 hours.
- Validity: 3 years
- Repeats allowed if failed: Yes, up to 3 times.
- Stress Free: Money-back guarantee if you can't prove you've learned Scrum within 30 days
Be the Leader
Scrum is how software is built today.
Be the leader in your organization who spearheads the Agile transformation by becoming an accredited Agile Leader.
Become More Visible
Have a big impact on Agile transformation.
Interact with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) regularly in an advisory capacity.
Help the World
Make projects more efficient.
As more people learn scrum, more projects, and more companies, and more countries benefits from the time-proven effectiveness of the Scrum framework.
International Agile Leader™ certification by International Scrum Assembly offers by far the highest efficiency gains and customer satisfaction for your organization compared to anything else you can do today.
Scrum Team Players Needed. Now.
All successful companies are either already using Scrum and Agile principles, or they are looking for team members who can take them there.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do your Scrum certification programs take to complete? How much time do I have to spend to get my certificate?
It is entirely up to you! Once you register; you will study the material we provided, you will take our exam, you will pass it after which you get your official Scrum certificate. For some of our students, this process takes one to three days, while for others it takes less than a day. It takes only a few hours for some of our students --those who are familiar with the Scrum Framework and ready to take the exam. So, it is totally up to you; how quick you would like to proceed based on your current knowledge and available time to pursue your Scrum certification. You have the total freedom to move at your own pace.
What happens if I fail the exam?
Henry Ford said “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently”. In case you fail the exam, we will first provide you with actionable feedback that helps you identify your knowledge gaps and corresponding sections in the training material. We will then re-activate your exam, for free, so that you can take your exam again when you are ready.
Do you have money-back guarantee?
Yes! We have 30 days money back guarantee. If you fail exams, or if you change your mind for whatever reason, you can cancel order and receive a full refund. Please keep in mind that processing refunds may take up to 5 business days.Got more questions? Please visit our FAQ page or contact us via e-mail.